Catherine Kay is the founder of Katnipp Illustrations, an illustration business based in the North-east of England.
She sells a range of gorgeous prints, pins and goodies.
She’s also the founder of BabyBluu where she sells special pregnancy and baby keepsakes and gifts.
She has a fantastic and very popular YouTube channel where she shares the behind the scenes of running her businesses.
JUST SOME OF THE POINTS WE COVER IN THIS SESSION:
- When and why Catherine started Katnipp
- How Catherine got her first few sales
- How Catherine knew it was time to quit her job and go all in on her business
- How Catherine has achieved such massive success on her social media channels
- Why Catherine decided to document her journey on YouTube
- Catherine’s tips for succeeding on Etsy
SOME OF THE RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Marmalead – uses machine learning to take the guesswork out of getting found on Etsy
want lifetime access to this session and all of the other sessions?